Manacles is a delightful two bedroom stone property, converted from the old dairy barn of the original Tresooth Farm.
Set in the central courtyard, Manacles is ideal for up to four guests. The cottage offers two similar sized superking bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms, an inviting open plan kitchen and comfortable living/dining area. The cottage is complete with all modern amenities, yet still honours the building’s traditional Cornish heritage.
The two bedrooms in Manacles are located on either side of the kitchen/living area, and have comfortable superking sized beds and ensuite shower rooms. One room can be a superking, the other with twin beds on request. The living area has two loveseat sofas, a coffee table, TV and a dining table seating four. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, microwave and a washing machine.
High speed fibre broadband is available in each cottage at Tresooth, as well as in the main courtyard and the swimming pool area.
- 2 x superking size bedrooms (one can be arranged as a twin room on request)
- 2 x en-suite shower rooms
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Smart TV with Freeview and access to your streaming services
- High speed wifi
- Large outdoor heated swimming pool (communal)
- Hot tub and sauna (communal)
- Communal games room with pool and table tennis
- Children’s play field with swings, trampoline, slide and games lawn
- Dog friendly cottage (up to 2 well behaved pets welcome for small additional charge)
*Please note that the outdoor swimming pool is seasonal – open from 1st April until 30th September. The hot tubs and Sauna are open year round
- Guests: 4
- Bed Type: 2 x double
- Categories: up to 4 people