Mousehole is one of our delightful one bedroom properties, perfect for couples or a small family. Set in a row of six contemporary units just behind the original farm’s stone courtyard, Mousehole has a sunny, open living room, modern kitchen and a mezzanine bedroom upstairs. The property is complete with all modern amenities to ensure a relaxing and peaceful holiday in the idyllic Cornish countryside.
Mousehole’s living area has a large comfortable sofa, coffee table, smart TV and a dining table. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, microwave and a washing machine. The shower bathroom is also on the ground floor. This property has air conditioning.
The upstairs bedroom has a superking sized bed, and guests will enjoy the wonderful large picture window with a fantastic view over the stone courtyard and onto the fields beyond. Guests can also enjoy a sunny front patio complete with small bistro table.
High speed fibre broadband is available in each cottage at Tresooth, as well as in the main courtyard and the swimming pool area.
Mousehole is one of our pet free cottages at Tresooth.
- 1 x super king
- 1 x shower room
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Smart TV with Freeview and access to your streaming services
- Air conditioning
- Pet free
- Large outdoor heated swimming pool (communal)*
- Hot tub and sauna (communal)
- Games room with table tennis and pool table (communal)
- High Speed wifi
- Children’s play field with swings, trampoline, slide and games lawn
*Outdoor swimming pool is open from 1st April until 30th September. The hot tubs and sauna are open year round.
- Guests: 2
- Bed Type: 1x Super King
- Categories: up to 2 people