Penpoll Cottage is a delightful two bedroom cottage situated just outside Tresooth’s main courtyard and set over two floors. The building is semi-detached with Porthallow, another two bedroom cottage to the left.
Penpoll now has its own private hot tub!
Penpoll has recently been remodeled to an excellent standard. With thoughtful modern design elements, Penpoll is a relaxing, inviting space.
Penpoll has an open plan living and kitchen area downstairs, and two bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom has a superking bed and an ensuite shower room, with a Velux ceiling window bringing in lots of natural light. The second bedroom has twin beds, which can be set up as a superking, and also enjoys its own ensuite shower room.
The kitchen is well equipped and you will find everything you need for your stay.
Penpoll is one of our pet free cottages at Tresooth.
High speed fibre broadband is available in each cottage at Tresooth, as well as in the main courtyard and the swimming pool area.
Parking is shared with the other barns and located to the front of the complex.
- 1 x superking, 1 x twin room. With zip & link beds, both rooms can be configured as twin or superking, please let us know at the time of booking how you would prefer them.
- 2 x en-suite shower rooms
- Pet free
- Private hot tub and patio
- High speed wifi
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, Tassimo coffee machine, fridge and freezer
- Smart TV with Freeview and access to your streaming services
- Communal large outdoor heated swimming pool
- Communal hot tub and sauna
- Communal games room
- Children’s play field with swings, trampoline, slide and games lawn
*Outdoor swimming pool is open from 1st April until 30th September. The hot tubs and sauna are open year round.
- Guests: 4
- Bed Type: 2 x Double/Twin rooms. Please specify upon booking.
- Categories: up to 4 people