LATEST NEWS: Porthallow has recently undergone a total refurbishment. And we’ve added a hot tub to the private patio area and a toasty log burner to the lounge.
Porthallow Cottage is a delightful two bedroom cottage situated just outside Tresooth’s main courtyard and set over two floors. The building is semi detached, with Penpoll, another two bedroom cottage, to the right.
Porthallow has an open plan living and kitchen area downstairs, and two bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom has a double bed and an ensuite shower room, with a Velux ceiling window bringing in lots of natural light. The second bedroom has a superking bed (which can be split into two singles) and also enjoys it’s own ensuite shower room.
This lovely cottage is finished to a high standard and has a log burner in the lounge for those cooler autumn and winter evenings. The kitchen is well equipped and you will find everything you need for your stay. There is a private enclosed patio at the back of the property with a hot tub.
High speed fibre broadband is available in each cottage at Tresooth, as well as in the main courtyard and the swimming pool area.
Parking is shared with the other cottages, and located to the back of the complex.
- 1 x double room and 1 x superking room/twin room
- 2 x en-suite shower rooms
- Dog friendly (up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome for a small additional fee)
- High speed wifi
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Smart TV with access to Freeview and your streaming services
- Large outdoor heated swimming pool and sauna (communal)
- Hot tub (private)
- Communal games room with table tennis, pool table and table football
- Children’s play field with swings, trampoline, slide and games lawn
*Outdoor swimming pool is open from 1st April until 30th September. The hot tubs and sauna are open year round.
- Guests: 4
- Bed Type: 2 x double rooms