Trelawney is our largest cottage at Tresooth and a perfect choice for multi-family parties or groups of friends. Situated in the main courtyard, Trelawney has four bedrooms and is one of the cottages converted from the original stone dairy barns at Tresooth.
Trelawney is a spacious cottage and has an open plan living/dining area downstairs. The kitchen is fully equipped and will have everything you need for your stay.
One superking bedroom is located downstairs and has an en-suite shower room, plus double doors that open onto the courtyard. Next to the dining area is a staircase which takes you to the first floor, with one large superking bedroom with an en-suite shower room. A further superking bedroom and twin room are on the first floor. These two bedrooms share the main bathroom.
A door at the bottom of the stairs leads out on a large private patio area, complete with private hot tub. Steps from this patio lead up to the parking area and quick access to the swimming pool.
High speed fibre broadband is available in each cottage at Tresooth, as well as in the main courtyard and the swimming pool area.
Parking is shared with the other cottages and located to the front of the complex.
- Sleeps up to 8
- 4 x superking beds (3 of which can be made as twin rooms)
- 3 x bathrooms (1 x main bathroom and 2 x shower room en-suite)
- Dog friendly cottage (up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome for an additional charge)
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Smart TV with Freeview and access to your streaming services
- Communal large outdoor heated swimming pool*
- Communal sauna
- Private hot tub and patio
- Communal games room with pool table and table tennis
- High speed wifi
- Children’s play field with swings, trampoline, slide and games lawn
*Outdoor swimming pool is open from 1st April until 30th September. The hot tubs and sauna are open year round.
- Guests: 8
- Bed Type: 3 x double, 1 x twin