Budock Cottage is situated in the main courtyard and is an ideal property for groups of friends or families. One of the cottages converted from Tresooth’s original dairy barns, Budock is a popular choice amongst our guests.
Budock has modern, fresh design elements that complement its coastal location and traditional Cornish stone construction. The cottage opens onto a large living, dining and kitchen area with exposed wooden beam ceilings. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for your stay.
The hall leads to a master bedroom with superking (or twin) bed, with en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is a double and the third bedroom can be arranged as a superking or twin room. Please specify on booking. The family bathroom has a bathtub with shower over the bath.
Guests can also enjoy Budock’s patio space overlooking the courtyard, complete with picnic table.
High speed fibre broadband is available in each cottage at Tresooth, as well as in the main courtyard and the swimming pool area.
Parking is shared with the other cottages and located to the front of the complex.
- 1 x double room. 2 x superking/twin rooms. Please specify on booking how you would like them arranged.
- 2 x bathrooms (1 x main bathroom & 1 x en-suite shower room)
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Smart TV with Freeview and access to your streaming services
- High speed Wifi
- Communal large outdoor heated swimming pool *
- Communal hot tub and sauna
- Dog friendly (up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome for an additional fee)
- Communal games room with pool table and table tennis
- Children’s play field with swings, trampoline, slide and games lawn
- Patio area with picnic table
*Outdoor swimming pool is open from 1st April until 30th September. The hot tubs and sauna are open year round.
- Guests: 6
- Bed Type: 1 x Double room. 2 x Double/Twin rooms. Please specify upon booking.
- Categories: up to 6 people