One of our most popular three bedroom cottages at Tresooth, Pendeen is situated in the main courtyard and has an ideal floor plan for families and groups of friends alike, with bedrooms sleeping up to six on either side of the open plan living/kitchen area.
With coastal paint colours, oak style flooring and a cozy wood stove, the open plan living/dining is both relaxing and functional. The kitchen is designed to be an inviting space and fully equipped with everything you will need for your stay.
The three bedrooms each have private en-suite bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have superking (or twin) beds, and one of the en-suite bathrooms has a bathtub. The other bedroom is a double.
Pendeen is one of our select cottages at Tresooth that enjoys a private patio and private hot tub, located off the central courtyard behind the cottage. This cheery patio is the perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee or relax in the evening as the sun sets over the courtyard.
High speed fibre broadband is available in each cottage at Tresooth, as well as in the main courtyard and the swimming pool area.
Parking is shared with the other cottages and located to the front of the complex.
- Sleeps up to six
- 2 x superking/twin (beds can be configured as superking or twin beds on request)
- 1 x double en-suite bedroom
- 3 x bathrooms (1 x bathroom en-suite & 2 x shower room en-suite)
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, fridge and freezer
- Smart TV with Freeview and access to your streaming services
- Large outdoor heated swimming pool (communal)
- Sauna (communal)
- Up to 2 dogs welcome (for an additional fee)
- Private patio
- Private hot tub
- Wood stove
- Communal games room with table tennis and pool table
- High speed wifi
- Children’s play field with swings, trampoline, slide and games lawn
*Outdoor swimming pool is open from 1st April until 30th September. The communal sauna is open year round.
- Guests: 6
- Bed Type: 3x Double/Twin bedrooms. Please specify upon booking.